I highly recommend that everyone watch:
Mods & Admins should also watch:
|/AbandonClaim||Deletes the claim you're standing in.|
|/Trust||Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.||/t|
|/UnTrust||Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.||/ut|
|/AccessTrust||Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.||/at|
|/ContainerTrust||Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.||/ct|
|/TrustList||Lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.|
|/SubdivideClaims||Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.||/sc|
|/BasicClaims||Puts your shovel back in basic claims mode.||/bc|
|/PermissionTrust||Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.||/pt|
|/Untrust All||Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.|
|/AbandonAllClaims||Deletes all of your claims.|
|/BuyClaimBlocks||Converts server money to claim blocks.||/BuyClaim|
|/SellClaimBlocks||Converts claim blocks to server money.||/SellClaim|
Rank: rancher can manually select which painting is on a wall.
- place the painting
- right click the painting, and then use your mouse-wheel to scroll through the paintings.
- When your done right click the painting again or walk away.
NOTE: some objects have a function/action for right click. When in doubt use your fist instead of holding an object.
- Crops in Nightmare will continue to grow even when no one is around. Nether Wart will grow in Hades even when no one is around.
Bridges consist of three parts:
- The bridge part made out of one material.
- cobblestone, wood, glass, double stone slab
- One sign post on one end, either above or below the bridge. The second line of the sign must be [Bridge].
- A sign post on the other end, either above or below. The second line of the sign must be [Bridge]
Disposal Signs have [Disposal] in blue on the 1st line.
- Place a sign and write [dispoal] on the 1st line
Gates are fence gates, the old wooden ones - not the nether style ones, made of arbitrary shapes and sizes that can be toggled on and off.
- They can be toggled by right clicking a sign, or;
- They can be set with redstone input.
When toggled off, gates leave the top row of fences intact as so it knows where to restore the fence blocks.
Gates consist of two parts:
- Stacked fence blocks make up the gate. To stack fence blocks, place fences on top of each other. Repeat for each row. Make sure the top of the gate is covered.
- A nearby wall sign with [Gate] on the second line
Lifts (aka elevators)Edit
Elevators allow you to move between floors easily (through teleportation). Signs must be created in the same location but above or below in order to link floors to each other.
- Using [Lift Up] on the second line of a sign allows players to right click the sign to go upwards toward any other elevator sign.
- Using [Lift Down] on the second line of on a sign allows players to right click the sign to go downwards toward any other elevator sign.